When this blog posts goes live, there will be 95 sleeps until Christmas. Next week is my annual I am Ready for .....Christmas event so I am immersed in creating for Christmas! There might even be a Christmas tree involved. There will certainly be presents-if my stampers have been good, that is. This might be one of the cards we are making...
I made this card for a swap I was in.
Let's check out some details featuring products from the Holiday Catalogue
- The All is Bright Designer Series Paper is so festive. See all the patterns on this gorgeous paper on page 6 of the Holiday catalogue.
- See the card base-it is shiny and gold-how did I do that? Stampin' Up! made it so easy-they have cards and envelopes trimmed with gold or silver foil in the holiday catalogue. They are hiding on page 11 of the holiday catalogue.
- Look closely at the red ribbon-Real Red 3/8" Mixed Satin Ribbon-a twist on standard grosgrain-half of the ribbon is embossed to look like grosgrain and the other half is smooth-it ties like a dream! Check it out on page of the Holiday catalogue.
- Now did you notice the textured background-I used Shimmery White cardstock-I love the subtle shimmer. Isn't that new Swirls and Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder amazing? Look for it on page 5 of the Holiday catalogue.
- The greeting-is from the Christmas Traditions Punch Box-includes 6 stamps and a punch. It is found on page 2 of the Holiday catalogue.
Have you started to make your Christmas cards? How many cards do you send?
Now hop on over to see what Lori has to show you.
Or hop back and see what BJ has to show you