Welcome to May's Creative Inking Blog Hop! You are in for a real treat-the theme is Sneak Peek from the 2018-2019 Stampin' Up! catalogue. The catalogue goes live on June 1-so be sure you have some paper handy to start your wish list as you check out all the blog posts today.
I decided to feature a new stamp set called Abstract Impressions. I was having trouble finding my creative mojo-does that happen to you? So I decided to start out by copying a card from the catalogue.
Can you spy all the new products featured on this card?
- Soft Sea Foam cardstock-I love this soft colour
- Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper
- Shaded Spruce Metallic Ribbon-softer than it sounds and ties beautifully
- Abstract Impressions stamp set=photopolymer
- Soft Sea Foam, Mango Melody, Petal Pink, Shaded Spruce inkpads
I did use additional colours of ink to stamp the flowers and greeting-Calypso Coral, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, and So Saffron.
When I finished caseing the card, I spied Garden Impressions paper scraps on my table-and it let to this quick and easy card.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Now hop on over to Lynn's blog and check out her sneak peek!
Or if you are hopping the other way check out BJ's sneak peek!